Sunday, 18 March 2012

Blogspiration (6) Expecto Patronum



Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.





 

Ahem. Because I am sick of BFF stealing my thunder. :P SO THERE, BFF! 

It's something I have a lot of trouble with, and it's been a bad few weeks. But Harry Potter is always awesome and always makes the world a better place. This song always cheers me up, and shows the importance of turning something bad into something good and fun. It's even better when it's also whimsical. 





Just like with a boggart, Dementors are killed by laughter. Turn a bad situation into a good one with some great fun. And cheers to BFF for usually being the source of mine. :)

6 comments:

  1. I just absolutely love the Harry Potter blogspirations! It's true how great those books and the amazing quotes make you feel! The best part is not one of them feel forced or cliched. Love JK Rowling.

    Awesome blogspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Harry Potter and this blogspiration(: Harry Potter is always the best place to get inspirational quotes.

    Great Blogspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT TO ATTACK YOU WITH HUGS FOR BEING SO AWESOME AND MAKING A HARRY POTTER POST!

    But the point would be that I love you... not that I want to upset and/or make you uncomfortable... so... err... is it the thought that counts? :D

    Mwaha! And I totally read 'whimsical' and heard you saying 'h-whimsical' :D

    Also... you posted a Dementor... and it was ridiculously awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course you heard it as h-wHimsical, as that is the only way to pronounce it. :)

      Delete
    2. h-why, certainly XS
      h-how could I forget? :D

      Grandma would be spinning in her... err... umm... pile of ashes?

      Delete
  4. I come to your blog for the first time and BAM, Harry Potter post.

    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    Hello. (That was meant in a totally non-creepy way...)

    AHHH! HP. What would I have done without you in my life?! "Harry Potter is always awesome and always makes the world a better place." Well HECK YES it does! Awesome post! :)

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...